Introducing the AO Elite Series, inspired by performance boating. These high end coolers are made for, but are not limited to the performance boating industry. Made with the unique, exclusive technology in the cutting edge material, Alcantara. The Alcantara exterior is elegant and functional at the same time. This material combines qualities such as softness, and richness of color, and is particularly stain resistant and easy to maintain. In addition to the top performance exterior, AO did not stop there. Adding 1½ inch thick seat belt webbing around the cooler to give it the support it needs. Includes two flat SNAP buckles with magnets to clip together with ease. Each cooler features an accent stitch made of BNT thread that gives the cooler strength and a high bond quality.
Exterior Alcantara Features:
- Alcantara is Made in Italy, and has enhanced UV resistance and breathability characteristics
- Consists of three layers with the middle layer being a waterproof membrane, making it perfect for marine applications, motorcycle seats and outdoor furniture
- Elegant and soft to the touch, durable and easy to care for
- 24 pack size
- Leak proof, eco-friendly, welded TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) liner that has physical strength and elasticity making it abrasion resistant
- Insulated with ¾” thick polyurethane high density closed cell foam, which air cannot pass or be blown through
- User friendly, double, solid, non-corrosive YKK Zippers
- 1½” thick seat belt webbing made of 100% polyester that will not rot, mold, or mildew
- 4 Tie-down D rings
- Easy snap buckles that use a magnetic side to give the cooler shape and create a fold to hold in cold air
- 2 Padded Grab handles for easy transport, also includes a removable padded shoulder strap
- Features a wrapped pocket for dry storage
- Made with an accent thread stitch of a nylon, plied, and bonded thread that is abrasion resistant and gives the seam added strength
*Our Most Popular Size*
- Dimensions: 17” x 10” x 12”
- Internal Dimensions: 15.5” x 8.5” x 10.5”
- Capacity: 24 Cans plus 14 lbs. of ice
- Includes a removable shoulder strap
AO wants to make sure that you get your items in a timely manner. Items that are in stock will be shipped out in 1 to 2 business days unless otherwise noted. Personalized coolers can take up to 8 to 10 business days before your cooler(s) are shipped. Shipping services will be provided at check out. Please Note: Coolers & Marine products may be shipped with our new logo that appears on the website or old logo due to inventory variance. During transition logos may vary but it is the same product with the same guarantee and warranty. We hope you enjoy your new AO Product.
AO wants to make sure that you get your items in a timely manner. Items that are in stock will be shipped out in 1 to 2 business days unless otherwise noted. Personalized coolers can take up to 8 to 10 business days before your cooler(s) are shipped. Shipping services will be provided at check out. AO will accept all unused returns and will refund the price of the item. All embroidered and custom coolers are not eligible for return. Shipping costs will not be refunded. Please Note: Coolers & Marine products may be shipped with our new logo that appears on the website or old logo due to inventory variance. During transition logos may vary but it is the same product with the same guarantee and warranty. We hope you enjoy your new AO Product.
AO Coolers offers a better warranty than any of our competitors… and you don’t have to register your cooler. We offer a limited lifetime warranty on the inside liner and top zipper of our coolers. Read all about it here: http://www.aocoolers.com/warranty
With the proper amount of ice our AO Cooler can hold ice up to 24 hours in 100 degree heat. Make sure to read over our “Helpful Hints from AO Coolers” for tips on how to improve ice retention
Each series has a different outside material. The benefits of each series are listed on each product page, if you have specific questions please CONTACT US and we would be happy to make a recommendation.
Use water, mild soap and a medium to hard scrub brush to remove stains
For tough odors or stains, use a mixture of water and mild soap with a medium to stiff scrub brush.
No, the top zipper will leak water if turned upside down. Our coolers are sewn to sit flat and they also have 4-eye hooks so they can be secured to any vehicle. See our design
No, if dry ice touches the inside liner it will crack.
RF welded seams simply means that our liner is one solid piece because the seams are melted together. This make our liners much stronger than a cooler that has glued seams.
Yes! Any order of 4 or more coolers qualifies for a discount. We also offer promotional pricing (12 or more coolers) Contact us for details!
Yes! We can customize your cooler. Send an email to email@example.com or give us a call at 951-582-9798 and we can get a quote started!
Our backpack, 12, 24, 36, and 18 pack backpack coolers meet carry-on requirements for most airlines. Pack clothes for your trip and have a cooler when you get there!
Yes! Our coolers are a very well insulated bag that work to keep items warm as well
Give us a call or shoot us an email Mon- Fri 9-5 PST and we would be happy to answer your questions! (951)582-9798 email:firstname.lastname@example.org